October 20, 2023
CONCORD – The New Hampshire Hospital Association (NHHA) is pleased to announce it has recently appointed new members and officers to its Board of Trustees for 2023-2024. New members:
• Sharon Hartl, OTR/L, President/CEO, Encompass Health Rehabilitation Hospital, Concord;
• Holly McCormack, DNP, RN, President/CEO, Cottage Hospital, Woodsville;
• Colin McHugh, President/CEO, Southern New Hampshire Health System, Nashua; and,
• Scott Sloane, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, Concord Hospital, Concord
were elected to the NHHA’s Board of Trustees at its Annual Meeting held October 15th – 17th at the OMNI Mount Washington Resort in Bretton Woods.
In addition, the membership also elected new officers for the Board of Trustees:
• Greg Baxter, MD, MBA, FACHE, President & CEO of Elliot Health System, Manchester, was announced as the new Chair of the Board, replacing immediate past chair Dean Carucci, CEO of Portsmouth Regional Hospital, Portsmouth;
• Susan Reeves, EdD, RN, CENP, Executive Vice President, Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center and Chief Nursing Executive of Dartmouth Health, Lebanon, was announced as the Board’s Vice Chair; and,
• Michael Peterson, FACHE, President, Androscoggin Valley Hospital, Berlin, as the Board’s Secretary/Treasurer.
Those board members re-elected to serve another two-year term were:
• Eileen Keefe, RN, Chief Nursing Officer, Parkland Medical Center, Derry;
• Bob Nutter, President/CEO, Littleton Regional Healthcare, Littleton; and,
• Alex Walker, President/CEO, Catholic Medical Center, Manchester.
The NHHA’s Board of Trustees also honored outgoing board member Kevin Donovan, FACHE, Warbird Consulting, Bow, and Michael Lee, President, Weeks Medical Center, Lancaster, for their dedication and commitment to NHHA and outstanding service to health care on behalf of the people of New Hampshire throughout his term.
About New Hampshire Hospital Association
Hospitals have been collaborating through the New Hampshire Hospital Association since 1934. The Association’s mission is to lead through advocacy, education, and information in support of its member hospitals and health systems as they strive to improve the health of the patients and communities they serve.