The New Hampshire Hospital Association is the leading advocate for hospitals and health systems in New Hampshire and works with its members, state and federal policy makers, and other organizations to shape and influence state and federal legislation and regulation to improve the ability of its members to deliver affordable, quality care to its patients and communities.
Membership with the New Hampshire Hospital Association means service, collaboration and information. The NHHA is the trusted voice in advocacy and health care policy, quality and patient safety, data and relevant information, education and networking.
Becoming a Corporate Member of the NHHA provides organizations with access to health care executive and clinical leaders and can help you foster positive relationships with current and potential customers, become educated in trends and changes in the health care environment, and identify new opportunities for reaching New Hampshire’s health care sector. Corporate Members have the opportunity to connect with health care leaders and decision-makers to champion new ideas and gain visibility for your products, services and solutions.
Membership is available to organizations who are supportive of the NHHA and its mission on behalf of its members, patients and communities.
Corporate Member Benefits
- Introductions to NHHA hospital and health system members at NHHA conferences and events
- Access to all NHHA major membership meetings, which are open to members and sponsors
- Discounts on sponsorships and registration at NHHA events
- Company listing on NHHA online at nhha.org
- Subscription to NHHA daily newsletter that covers local, regional and national health care stories and trends
- Subscription to NHHA monthly newsletter that updates members on key policy issues, legislation, legal and regulatory issues, association activities, and educational programs
If interested in learning more about becoming a Corporate Member of the Association, please email [email protected].