Throughout the month of September, the NH Department of Health & Human Services will hold 5 regional public forums to elicit input from stakeholders on the design, development and implementation of a Managed Care system for all NH Medicaid beneficiaries.
These forums are intended for all interested parties to provide input about this change resulting from the recent passage of SB 147 which requires that a Medicaid “care management” system be in place by July 1, 2012.
We urge you and others to attend any or all of these forums at the following locations:
- Keene − Keene Public Library, Sept 13, 2-4 pm
- Nashua − Nashua Community College, Sept 14, 6-8 pm
- Somersworth − Avis Goodwin Community Health Center, Sept 22, 10 am - Noon
- Manchester − Manchester Health Department, Sept 23, 10 am - Noon
- North Country – date and time TBA soon
For those unable to attend the forums, DHHS will have an online survey available Sept 15th on its website, www.dhhs.nh.gov, and will also accept comments in writing to Commissioner Nicholas Toumpas, 129 Pleasant Street, Concord, NH 03301.
For additional information on Medicaid Care Management, check out the following links to recent presentations by HHS Commissioner Nick Toumpas.
Stakeholder Council Presentation on Medicaid Care Management
NH Medicaid Care Management Stakeholder Engagement Process